One of the most important experiences for a baby’s development is loving touch. Research reveals that routine touch and massage by a parent or caregiver can stimulate, improve:
- A baby’s growth
- Cognitive performance
- Alertness and attentiveness
This is why The Circus Family Staff have undergone careful training in Baby Massage and can now share this wonderful practice with parents. This is a further rich addition to all the benefits achieved during our children’s stay at Circus as well as a helpful support to parents at home.
Just a few benefits of Baby Massage:
- Soothe, calm, relax and settle your baby
- Aid digestion and help relieve colic
- Enhance your baby’s adjustment to nighttime sleeping
- Help your baby sleep more deeply
- Help develop good muscle tone, coordination and suppleness
- Boost the immune system
- Improve skin texture
Massage therapy dates back over 2000 years as one of the oldest forms of treatment in China, India and Egypt. Not only does this contact helps develop a foundation for emotional and intellectual growth and can have a lasting long term effect on your child, but contributes greatly to your babies first emotional bonds.
For more information, please come and talk to the Circus Family!