Careers at Circus Day Nursery
Are you an experienced Nursery Chef with a passion for creating wholesome, healthy and inviting meals for children? Our busy Nursery is looking for someone who is passionate about food and nutrition for children and has a wealth of knowledge about providing an equally balanced menu that meets all the food group requirements for children 3 months to 4 years. The right candidate will be organised, efficient and responsible for all food ordering, cleaning schedules and of course adhering to the safer food, better business protocols.
Our setting has been proud to have a 5 star rating for the last 10 years and we would like to uphold tat standard. Ideally we are looking for someone who is willing to enhance menu’s with new idea’s and we would welcome someone who would like to get fully involved in progressing what we offer as a setting.
Experience in being a solely responsible Cook for large numbers of children is essential, as are qualifications in this field. The role is 6 hours a day Monday to Friday, 8:00am-2:00pm (there is flexibility on this) all year round.
Reference ID: HC1
Part Time Hours: 25-30 hours per week
Application Deadline: 21/08/2021
Expected Start Date: 31/08/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £10.00 per hour
All staff required to follow government guidelines and requirements under the Early Years Section
Early Years Practitioner Full time Vacancy
Can you recite ‘We’re going on a bear hunt’ without the book?
Are you able to show your best dance moves to Baby Shark?
Can you be excited about your hundredth pretend cup of tea of the day?
If this is you then we have the perfect post for you! We are looking to recruit an Early Years Practitioner for our busy daycare. We can offer a four-day working week in a friendly, welcoming environment.
Our ideal candidate:
- Early Years Practitioner level 2/3 or above but willing to employ unqualified with the right disposition and motivation.
- You will be an innovative, imaginative and fun practitioner
- You will enjoy working as part of a team
- Use your initiative and inspiration to generate new ideas
- You must be passionate about working with young children and forming effective partnerships with families
- You will have a clear understanding of the EYFS, have a positive approach and dedication to the role.
- You will bring lots of positive energy and have a great sense of humour
Our rewards to you:
- Working a four day week in a caring enjoyable environment
- Beautiful spacious regency listed “house of interest” with exceptional outdoor learning space and Secret Garden
- Working within a “family” Staff team – privately owned
- Lots of daily ongoing fun activities
- Opportunity for ongoing training to suit the working individual
- Staff incentive bonus scheme for recommending potential clients
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
Circus Day Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. References will be required in support of candidates who are called for interview which must be from your current or last place of work.
Early Years Practitioner / Childcare
Early Years Qualification to level 2/3
Job Type: Full Time
Please upload a CV and Cover letter along with your contact details below and should you be selected for an interview we will send you the statutory requirement and Safer Recruitment paperwork, which must be completed before and brought to the interview with you.