Careers at Circus Day Nursery
Early Years Practitioner Full time Vacancy
Can you recite ‘We’re going on a bear hunt’ without the book?
Are you able to show your best dance moves to Baby Shark?
Can you be excited about your hundredth pretend cup of tea of the day?
If this is you then we have the perfect post for you! We are looking to recruit an Early Years Practitioner for our busy daycare. We can offer a four-day working week in a friendly, welcoming environment.
Our ideal candidate:
- Early Years Practitioner level 2/3 or above but willing to employ unqualified with the right disposition and motivation.
- You will be an innovative, imaginative and fun practitioner
- You will enjoy working as part of a team
- Use your initiative and inspiration to generate new ideas
- You must be passionate about working with young children and forming effective partnerships with families
- You will have a clear understanding of the EYFS, have a positive approach and dedication to the role.
- You will bring lots of positive energy and have a great sense of humour
Our rewards to you:
- Working a four day week in a caring enjoyable environment
- Beautiful spacious regency listed “house of interest” with exceptional outdoor learning space and Secret Garden
- Working within a “family” Staff team – privately owned
- Lots of daily ongoing fun activities
- Opportunity for ongoing training to suit the working individual
- Staff incentive bonus scheme for recommending potential clients
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
Circus Day Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. References will be required in support of candidates who are called for interview which must be from your current or last place of work.
Early Years Practitioner / Childcare
Early Years Qualification to level 2/3
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Childcare: 2 years (preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (preferred)
Please upload a CV and Cover letter along with your contact details below and should you be selected for an interview we will send you the statutory requirement and Safer Recruitment paperwork, which must be completed before and brought to the interview with you.